Friday, October 15, 2010

After My Walk

  Actually, there was no walk. I went with Rick Zillhart to Medicine Man Studios and helped him move equipment for a band he is in called Fluid Oz. We moved speakers and keyboards and keyboard stands. I am not healthy apparently, it wore me the hell out. I left and I went to eat crummy fast food. I went with Burger King, I don't know why, but I did. It's not good, and it's not good for you. I am listening to the song "Eaten By the Monster of Love" by the band Sparks right now. I came across the band and this song thanks to my friend Jon Leaf. He found a Sparks cassette tape on a seat in an airplane. That's how the world works, you come across things in the oddest ways, and that's good. Science is good, but it can't explain everything away, and I hope it never does, I think that would just take the fun  out of everything. I believe in ghosts and paranormal activity because I want to, because I like the mystery, and I like to be a little scared of the world around me, it keeps me on my toes.
    I would really like some sort of adventure in my life, this evening in particular. I can't stomach the idea of sitting around in a bar waiting for something to happen, I want to be out there this evening making things happen. I want to be a fucking catalyst. I think that's what I meant to say.
    I need a good old fashioned kick in the ass, and I need some motivation and ambition. I would like a marijuana cigarette, and a beautiful woman who's up for anything. I would like big thunder clouds to roll in, and just rain, and rain, and rain. I want a big fire and a good whittling knife. I want you to want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment