Friday, February 18, 2011

been a long lonely time

            we had a nice house. my mother built it with her bare hands...with bricks she found on the street as she walked...walking up and down the street like whores do.
       we had the attention span of a retard with an ice cream cone at a kinky circus.

she was only 8....but she was a lonely 8.

i held her in my arms with an orangutan-like enthusiasm....she felt safe that way.

  sure...i broke her nintendo...i did...i admit it...but i didn't mean to...she should not have put it there...what a stupid cunt....

don't cry about me....
do not cry about me...
i will cry about me...



my little house was just trembling...trembling over my frightened little head. what a terrible way to spend an evening...alone and trembling...for no good reason...waiting for something....to come...and take me away...

this was just a test....been so long sinc ei have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment